Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

EFW Presents: Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

3 posters

return rp after tfk injured me -_-

Starhunter
    Starhunter
    Admin

return rp after tfk injured me -_- Empty return rp after tfk injured me -_-

Post  Starhunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:31 pm

please give me feedback regarding how long it took 45 mins Smile grammar probs spelling anything comment below so i can make it better

*Camera's rolling outside the forsaking home for the injured hospital as every news channel in the country wants to witness the exit of a new wrestler who took the wrestling universe by surprise , a mass amount of people even camped over night to get the chance to meet this superstar in person despite the bad weather and terrible cold floor. *

*A shadow appears behind the doors of hospital everyone starts to cheer and celebrate that they have the chance to meet Star-hunter ,but are disappointed when it is a hospital staff asking them to leave the premises.*

Random man :' *censored* off man we came to see Star hunter and we wont be going anywhere until we do , call the police but be sure to call the ambulance to because we wont be leaving here without a fight.' !!

*The crowd cheer and scream hyping up the man talking to show he has there full support..... a few minuets later another shadow emerges behind the door standing at roughly 6ft the crowd begin to scream again as the shadow appears upon them and its the man they came to see Star hunter!! he seemed to have fully recovered but only a slight limp in his right leg.*

Star-hunter : thank you for coming out here to support me my loyal fans and I promise you ill avenge my self against the vile creature who did this to me for my pride and as I beat that fool down with all my might and hold that belt above my head I will have my fans all the credit for giving me all this commitment.

*All the news presenters run up at the same time forcing them to trip each over up apart ,from one calm one who walks to star hunter and asks for an interview he starts to ask a bucket load of questions.

Star hunter: 'I don’t have time to answer your questions apart from the one about what I plan to do to TFK my plan has been in my head since the moment I was rushed into hospital and I plan to go through with them lets just say its not going to be pretty.'

*The TV is turned off at once*

Miles: sir before you get upset I don’t think star hunter can take on tfk on his own he is just bluffing

Devon : 'I should not get upset!! sometimes I wonder why your my right side man are we not watching the same thing I know star personally he is sick to be honest he could be planning to go as far as kill and I am not having it in my rooster before he does something stupid get out there and call me Jordan Lyon.'

miles : Jordan Lyon's sir?

Devon : 'Wow you are making me regret hiring you , Jordan the best secret journalist in this darn town we have to find Star before its to late.'

Miles : 'Yes sir'

*miles leaves the room to go and contact Jordan Lyon*

*Miles later returns with a man in his early 20's looking very neatly dressed and a as what most would call it a brilliant smile *

Jordan Lyon : Hey Mr Devon no need to waist your breath I have already been filled in by this nice gentle man *Nodding at Miles* so ill be on my way

*Jordan exits the room he checks himself out of the building and walks slowly towards The forsaking home for the injured to gather clues , he spends hours looking until he finds someone who points him into the correct direction as Jordan reaches his destination he notices Star inside the small garage like building and decides for the sake of his health to not enter he hides outside and brings out his journal to write down the conversation he can hear inside the building*

Star-hunter : so will I be paying you in cash or cheque

Alex : hmm I want cash so I cant be traced back to but really what exactly do you want from us

Star-hunter : well I wont to get back that good for nothing trash who put me in that terrible hospital I have family who depend on me so I don’t want murder on my hands just to lets say cut his career short if you follow my drift

Alex : Yes I follow ill get some of my boys to come with you they will listen to what you tell them just in case you change your mind about murder..

*Outside Jordan slips on a banana peel left on the ground making a lot of noise he hears the footsteps of anuncountable amount of men inside the garage running towards where he was hiding he kicks everything blocking his path and runs down the road as many of the men smoked they couldn’t keep up but as Jordan runs he drop’s his note pad*

Star-hunter : 'hmm look what I found he seemed to have been spying on us good we have this now he has no proof on us I have bigger fish to fry at the moment round up your boys and lets go ….'

*2 days later Star hunter and about 4 strong muscular men walk into the forsaking arena suave and calmly as they search for TFK *

Star-hunter :look there he is

*all the men start running towards TFK he is so shocked he could barely move it all seems over for him but just as the men reach him a man masked to hide his identity jumps to the rescue *

Star-hunter: 'Get out of our way now '!!!

Masked man :' No I will not leave this innocent man alone you are the reason you went to the hospital not him and he is one of my best friends so you must go through me first.'

*One of the men sees the Masked man as a crazy weak idiot as he walks to brush him away Masked jumps up and sweetly connects and devastating drop kick into the man's face knocking him unconscious Star is furious he orders the men to chase and injure this stupid man for getting in his way and then come back for TFK they chase the man so far but do not realise when they chase him all the way into the arena he slides into the rings and prepares for them they enter and knock the masked man to the ground as they bend to reveal his identity before permanently injuring*

The Gm music plays, Devan walks down the ramp and calls for the medics.

Devan : 'leave him alone I have great ideas for that man and if you reveal him I will destroy you in this enterprise and you will be punished for this act of treason you have embarrassed this whole federation with your shenanigans * star backs away with his men * medics fix the masked man up I have ideas for you star I promise they wont be good but I don’t want to say them now but there coming so be prepared for the worst.'

Logan: 'when will this dude stop amazing us I have no idea'

Marshal : 'its a good thing no body has bought entertainment like this in years I fully support the starified movement I want to see who else is going to get on this dudes nerves next week he seems to draw enemies to him and that’s what makes a great heel.'

Logan :' well there you have it another exciting week at EFW!!'
    Igfarlas
    Igfarlas

return rp after tfk injured me -_- Empty Re: return rp after tfk injured me -_-

Post  Igfarlas Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:19 pm

started reading on 8:11 , finished at 8:18 HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!.
    But jokes aside this is a really cool rp , the second half was very very entertaining for me .
    Starhunter
    Starhunter
    Admin

Post  Starhunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Lol thanks a lot Smile haha I know I warned tfk it would be pretty long Smile thanks for taking the time to read it Smile
    HVGM Edgar Jackson
    HVGM Edgar Jackson

Post  HVGM Edgar Jackson Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Very well done. Excellent RP! Smile Don't star the parts (*) instead make it italic.

Like this:

Camera's rolling outside the forsaking home for the injured hospital as every news channel in the country wants to witness the exit of a new wrestler who took the wrestling universe by surprise , a mass amount of people even camped over night to get the chance to meet this superstar in person despite the bad weather and terrible cold floor.

Other than that, Excellent RP!! Smile
    Starhunter
    Starhunter
    Admin

Post  Starhunter Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Thanks for reply Smile I'll re edit it later before bed Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm