Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

EFW Presents: Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

2 posters

A EFW Betting thingy

Telamon
    Telamon

A EFW Betting thingy Empty A EFW Betting thingy

Post  Telamon Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Ok here it how it works so you bet on a wrestler of every match on one show everyone on the roster starts with 150 coins they bet on a wrestler so example me vs Taboo its just a example

Match 1-Telamon vs Taboo
    Beting Winner-Taboo=8

so the 8 coins is how much i bet for Taboo to win if he wins i get double of what i beted if the other opponent wins you lose the coins you beted on the wrestler that loses that you beted on so once the matchs are up for the first season this will be starting
    Telamon
    Telamon

A EFW Betting thingy Empty Re: A EFW Betting thingy

Post  Telamon Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 am

btw if someones comes out on top with the most coins they are the bet of the week (Sorry couldnt use beter of the week) and they get one point the wrestler that gets the most beting points will be Bet of the Season btw once a week is done so say Big man ting won the betting matchs thingy so say he got 202 coins best out of everyone he wins the week next week every superstars coins will be reseted to 150 and so on
    HVGM Edgar Jackson
    HVGM Edgar Jackson

Post  HVGM Edgar Jackson Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:05 am

This has been done in other federations too, so obviously we would be able to do it. This will occur sooner or later however, it won't be right now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:17 am