Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

EFW Presents: Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Fed, Rp, and Chat Rules

The Forsaken King
    The Forsaken King
    Admin

Fed, Rp, and Chat Rules Empty Fed, Rp, and Chat Rules

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Fed Rules:

If you do not follow these rules you will be given a warning after 3 warning you FIRED*

Rule 1: Be Respectful to the Gm's and Vgm.
    Rule 2: Don't Argue with a Gm or Vgm
    Rule 3: You need 2 have at least 2 Rp's for each show.
    Rule 4: You need to be as active as you can be
    Rule 5: The most important rule of all, When your going on vacation pm me and tell me how long your going to be gone, so i can write your rps. Tell me who ur feuding with, If your in a title run, or your if your part of the main story line for EFW. Most of all pm me if your going to leave the fed first, i dont want to hear from someone else that your leaving the fed because if i do then i will fire before you can leave.

Rp Rules:

Rule 1: you need 2 or more Rp's in each show.
    Rule 2: Do not cuss in them, If you need to use this (Censored) Damn, and Hell are not cuss words. But everything else is.
    Rule 3: If your going to use someone in a Rp then you need to get there permission, If they do not give you permission then do not use them in a rp.
    Rule 4: If you cant write a Rp for a show tell me so i can get my helpers or me to write yours.

Chat Rules:

If you do not follow these rules i will warn you after 3 warning your banned from chat.
    1 warning: Warning
    2 warning: Kicked from chat
    3 warning: banned for 24 hours then 48 hours then forever.

Rule 1: DO NOT USE ALL CAPS AT ANY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rule 2: Do not cuss, we have little kids that play this game so if i see you cussing i will warn you.
    Rule 3: If you are a Mod and you kick someone for no reason that a automatic ban for 24 hours. Unless im there and i see your playing but if i get a pm saying he kicked me for no reason and i read the chat and see you did i will automatically ban you for 24 hours.

Those are the Fed, Rp and Chat rules please follow them.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:36 pm