Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

EFW Presents: Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

2 posters

Johnny Insano's Introduction

Johnny Insano

Johnny Insano's Introduction Empty Johnny Insano's Introduction

Post  Johnny Insano Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm

The lights dim over the arena as a pulsating beat begins to play in the background, with the words, "He is here", playing over the music. A video is shown of a mystery wrestler's highlights. Several of them involve weapons shots and blood.

Mystery Man: I am here... at Extreme Forsaken Wrestling!!!

The mystery man who has appeared at the top of the ramp begins his strut down the ramp. He appears to be of short stature and possesses an air of confidence that borders cockiness. He walks over to the announcers' table, and grabs a microphone. He walks into the ring, a cocky smile on his face, and a spring in his step.

Mystery Man: My name, if you simpletons don't already know it is Johnny Insano.

At the insult and mention of the name "Johnny Insano", the crowd begins to boo in earnest.

Johnny Insano: Ahh, so you have heard of me. Interesting. Then you should know that I am here at Extreme Forsaken Wrestling with one purpose... to be the very best that I can be. That means I can't let anyone get in my way. That includes you pathetic worms. You do nothing but hold a wrestler back.

Logan Nix: Hey, that's not true. These fans are a vital part of this business. Without them they're nothing. What do you say, Marshall?

Marshall Mathers: Well, on one hand, fans sometimes do get in the way of a wrestler, but at the same time, like you said, they are a vital part of this business.

Logan Nix: You're never going to make up your mind on any issue, will you, Marshall? You never take a side.

Marshall Mathers: Well, there are good and bad points to each argument. But, enough, I want to hear what Johnny Insano has to say.

Johnny Insano: So, to explain it one more time for you dunderheads. I am here at EFW to make an impact. I will take care of any fool who steps in my way. That is my promise to you, and any other clown who thinks they're gonna be the funny guy that tries to get in my way.

Logan Nix: Harsh words from Johnny Insano, but the question remains can he back them up?

Marshall Mathers: Well, Johnny Insano is an elite wrestler. But, he is also new to EFW. I guess we'll just have to look on and watch to see how he affects EFW.

Logan Nix: Always the consummate politician. Are you sure you didn't major in political science?

Marshall Mathers: Well, I was considering majoring in political science and it is what my parents wanted me to do.

Logan facepalms himself

Johnny Insano: So, just to wrap up what I'm saying... EFW, you better look out... because Johnny Insano is here, and more dangerous than he ever was. Guaranteed. Put a stamp on it. Text your little groupie friends, go on you pathetic worms, and tell them that The Insanity has Returned!!

Johnny Insano drops the microphone amidst boos from the crowd, and struts his way to the backstage area.
    HVGM Edgar Jackson
    HVGM Edgar Jackson

Johnny Insano's Introduction Empty Re: Johnny Insano's Introduction

Post  HVGM Edgar Jackson Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Excellent RP Piece! Welcome to EFW! Very Happy
    Johnny Insano

Johnny Insano's Introduction Empty Thanks

Post  Johnny Insano Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Johnny Insano's Introduction Empty Re: Johnny Insano's Introduction

Post  Sponsored content