Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

EFW Presents: Extreme Forsaken Wrestling

2 posters

stone cold 3:16 second match and speach

stone cold 3:16

stone cold 3:16 second match and speach Empty stone cold 3:16 second match and speach

Post  stone cold 3:16 Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:46 am

The theme "MY WAY" by limp bizkit is played. And stone cold 3:16 enters the arena. he walks down the ramp quickly and gets into the ring. Then he poses on the turnbuckle with his hands raised in the air and an arrogance smile on his face. A mixed cheering and booing reaction from the crowd is heard around the arena.

Marshall: here we go ladies and gentlemen. this is the match that you should have been waiting for all the night. after his first win and speach last week, stone cold 3:16 actully managed to build a small fanbase in his first week! what an impressive guy!

Logan: WHAT?! are you serious marshall?! this guy is still nothing! maybe IF he would win again tonight then we will aknowledge him as a contender.

Marshall: well the GM Deavn already aknowledges him as a contender! and a great one too in my opinion.

Logan: keep your opinions to yourself marshall!

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for One Fall!"
    Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, in the ring, stone cold 3:16"!
    Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, random guy 2"!
    random guy 2 makes his way to the ring

stone cold 3:16 stares at his opponet focusing on him only with an arrogance smile on his face
    stone cold 3:16 approaches random guy 2
    and executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!
    stone cold 3:16 grabs his opoonent from behind
    and lifts him to slam him on the mat by executing an Incredible Olympic Slam!!
    stone cold 3:16 tries a pinning maneuver
    Referee starts counting...
    random guy 2 kicks out
    stone cold 3:16 lifts the adversary putting him upside-down
    making him hit his head performing a Fantastic Stone cold piledriver!!

stone cold 3:16 is about to perform his taunt
    stone cold 3:16 Raises his middle fingers to the whole wrestling universe executing A Middle fingers raising
    random guy 2 kicks out
    stone cold 3:16 kicks his opponet in his stomach
    and holds his head executing a Legendry 3:16 stunner

stone cold 3:16 tries a pinning maneuver
    STONE COLD 3:16 WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS random guy 2!!!

stone cold 3:16 shouts: IT'S MY TIME NOOOOOOOOW !!!

some of the crowd cheer for stone cold 3:16 as he stands on the turnbuckle with his arms raised and an intense look in his eyes.

Marshall(while laughing loudly): what do you think of him NOW logan ?

Logan: well, maybe I understimated the guy a little bit. He is pretty talented. but who knows what might happen in the future ?

Marshall: I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! this guy stone cold 3:16 will be in a few weeks THE NEWWWW CHAMPIOOOON!!

Logan: OK, don't get so worked out about him so suddenly.

stone cold 3:16 gets down from the ring. grabs a microphone. and gets back into the ring.

stone cold 3:16: what you saw now is a proof of my unmatchable skills and great talent. you all saw my awesome performance in the ring. I can say proudly that what you see right here ladies and gentlemen (points at himself) is gonna become your new champion in no time!

stone cold 3:16 bows in front of the crowd as some of them start cheering for him. then he walks down from the ring.

stone cold 3:16 yells in front of the audiance and the camera: THE TIME FOR CHANGE IS NEEEEEEEAR !!!

and then he continues his way out of the arena. and the camera fades out.
    The Forsaken King
    The Forsaken King
    Admin

stone cold 3:16 second match and speach Empty Re: stone cold 3:16 second match and speach

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Alright stone cold stop putting matchs in rps. Please i will give you matchs. You just have to wait. You dont get a match every week. So just hold on for a little while
    stone cold 3:16

stone cold 3:16 second match and speach Empty It's not considered a match !

Post  stone cold 3:16 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 am

TFK please let me continue putting those small unreal matches about me vs a character I create in my story and name it "random guy" .. it's just that my story is about me winning all my matches in the beginning of my career .. and you can put me in other matches it's okay .. but in my RPs' I'm just putting these small matches so I can win the crowd and get some fans as I develop my young career .. I mean they're not even considered real matches !! I just do two moves, and then my taunt, and then my trademark and my finisher and it's finished !!!
    plus .. it won't be for too long .. maybe just until the next two shows and that's it Wink
    The Forsaken King
    The Forsaken King
    Admin

stone cold 3:16 second match and speach Empty Re: stone cold 3:16 second match and speach

Post  The Forsaken King Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:27 am

ight

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am